This station, also known as 110-Station 3, is our southern substation. It is located at 1100 Clifton Road. The role of this station is to enhance response times in the southern part of the community–many of our members who live on this part of the community respond from this station. This building was built in June 1975 in a location that would become highly desirable for the number of housing developments that would pop up on the southern end of the community.
This station is also the location of our Engineers Bay. When our apparatus need maintenance, our Fire Company engineers will bring the apparatus to this station for repairs.
This station houses two apparatus: 110-Squad 3 and 110-Truck 3. It also holds the Fire Safety House.